Software development is a flow of inter-related tasks and behaviors that interact in a more or less structured manner. By using well-proven ideas from lean manufacturing, this workshop presents theory and practice that successfully applies to software development.
Benefits of using Lean practices
- Learn what you must measure and how metrics can improve performance,
- Bring people and processes together and empower people to provoke improvements by themselves,
- Lean how to get an accurate understanding of the project by looking at the big picture,
- Learn how you can not only survive a world of unexpected but influence it by driving the change,
- Get a totally new understanding of speed! Discover how to implement discipline of people and processes,
- Achieve greater quality of your deliverables and projects.
What is Lean?
“Lean software development is a translation of lean manufacturing and lean IT principles and practices to the software development domain. Adapted from the Toyota Production System, a pro-lean subculture is emerging from within the Agile community.” (Wikipedia)
Why picking us?
- Learn from a trainer who is a real practitioner
- Benefit from a vast experience (4 years and 2000+ people trained)
- Get support after the course to implement the theory
- Global presence: we are where you are!
- Introduction to lean and agile
- Lean beyond agile
- Lean principles
- Deliver value to your customers
- How to manage waste
- Speeding up the work
- People and teams management
- Creating and managing knowledge
- Achieving quality in software development
- Partner with everybody
- Next steps in implementing Lean